Website Townhill Baptist Church
We are seeking to appoint a full time pastor or assistant pastor to lead us as we seek a deeper relationship with Christ, foster a genuine love and concern for one another, take the Gospel to our community and support world mission.
We are looking for someone who:
• Loves God’s Word and can faithfully preach it;
• Loves the church and can provide leadership, pastoral care and discipleship;
• Loves the lost and can lead the church in evangelism;
• Will be involved with our regular activities and develop new ones, in accordance with gifts;
• Will work with our existing Community Worker.
The church has a desire and opportunities for growth. It is in the centre of a council estate in Swansea.
We are a congregation of around 50 on a Sunday morning and slightly fewer in the evening.
Details of our church meetings and regular activities in the community can be found at www.townhill.org.uk
For more information please contact Sarah Bunce 07806 724197 or [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.