Christchurch Baldock, North HertfordshireWe are looking for a gifted and motivated individual to cover a 12-month maternity leave for our present kids, youth, and families’ worker. You would be involved in:
- Praying for families in the church, seeking God’s wisdom and guidance to support them in their spiritual growth.
- Prayerfully seeking opportunities to share the gospel in our wider community.
- Working with the staff team to provide materials and guidance to existing tots, kids, and youth groups and leaders.
- Having oversight of our annual holiday club and other smaller events.
- Liaising with other local churches in connection with existing inter-church youth event (The Gathering).
To apply email: email@example.com
Christchurch Baldock is a diverse and growing Bible-teaching church in North-Hertfordshire. It attracts congregation members from neighbouring Letchworth Garden City, Hitchin, and Stevenage, as well as several surrounding villages. Founded in 2020 around the vision to create a Bible-teaching-centre for North Hertfordshire, it retains an emphasis on expository Bible teaching and evangelism, but has also developed into a caring a friendly church-family for people of all ages and backgrounds.